Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. ~1 Peter 5:7







Monday, May 30, 2011

Summer Fun

 Well, here's more random pictures....Enjoying the weather like always! This is a long post, so get ready!!! ~


Rollerblading

Mom took Katie, Emily and Jared to a parking lot to rollerblade. We set up our own "obstacle courses" and did all sorts of stuff!

Trying to go between the cones!!

"I think I can do this!!"

It's the new thing...playing soccer on rollerblades!!



Hiking

We went to the Pagoda in Reading with some friends, and had a picnic & did some hiking.


This part was pretty steep!!

Looking out over the whole city of Reading....



And of course....the pagoda!

Emily and LoisAnn

Some of the boys (and some girls=) braved the rock wall...
Remember that the hard part is not going up, but coming down!



Swimming

Summer just isn't summer without lots of swimming .... and since the ponds and pools are finally opening--guess what we've been doing?





Stephana and Katie

Christian and Jared



I guess it was a little bright for Tonya!!

Johnny taking it easy

Christina, LoisAnn & Emily



1 comment: